How can you buy our produce??
Our Veggie Box Scheme
Our 2018/19 Veggie box scheme is a $30 a week box of vegetables delivered to your door. It is targeted at Newtown, Moonah, North Hobart, Hobart CBD and South Hobart residents. It is what we would describe as a weekly salad box. We sometimes have spots available so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to express interest in a weekly box.
Our boxes change with the seasons and generally include:
- A bunch of herbs (sometimes 2) of dill, coriander, basil or parsley
- A big bunch of greens – kale or silverbeet
- A bunch of carrots
- A bunch of beetroots with tops
- Spring or salad onions
- A bag of salad mix, baby greens, rocket or baby spinach
- Tomatoes (salad or cherry)
- Our St Johns Avenue honey (available at request)
134 Newtown rd, Newtown. Gary and the crew stock a range of our vegetables.
Open Mon-Fri 7:30 to 5pm & Sat 7:30-4pm
A selection of our produce and produce from other Tasmanian small scale organic/spray free growers is available at Harvest Feasts Saturday market stall at Salamanca Market 8am to 3pm every Saturday.